This is a perfect dinner party dessert. This silky, rich, sophisticated dish is enough to impress anyone just by the taste. When you tell them this pudding is free from refined sugars and animal products, I think they might just faint! No one will be wanting a traditional sweet after tasting this. I enjoyed this after dinner as a reward after a long day, and it certainly provides you with some luxurious comfort. —Harriet Emily
1. Make the raspberry base by pouring the raspberries into a strong blender or nutribullet. This way the seeds will crush to a smooth consistency, and will create a thick texture, instead of being runny with seeds.
2. Pour the raspberry smoothie mix into 3 pots. Then move to the freezer to set and harden slightly.
3. In the meantime, make the ganache top by adding all of the chocolate ingredients into a pan on a low to medium heat, and stir until all the ingredients have melted, mixed in and formed a fudge like consistency.
4. Pour this mix into a bowl and move to the fridge for a few minutes to cool slightly. To pass the time, you could wash some of the equipment up to avoid the urge to eat all of the gooey chocolate!
5. When the chocolate has cooled, remove the raspberry pots from the freezer. Pour one third of the chocolate mix onto each, and top with freeze dried raspberries, cacao nibs or whatever you like to serve.