If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Layers of juicy sliced peaches, strips of with crisp bacon, spinach leaves, and a layer of mayo to hold it all between toasted whole wheat bread. —Bayle Doetch
Makes one sandwich
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 1 strip of bacon fried until crisp
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 peach sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 handful washed and dry spinach leaves
- Toast the bread and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp. Drain excess fat from the strips.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of both pieces of toast.
- Pile a handful of washed and dry spinach on one piece of toast.
- Slice a whole peach into quarters and then slice the quarters in half. Place the eight peach slices on top of the spinach in an even layer.
- Break bacon into smaller pieces and layer on top of the peaches.
- Place the second piece of toast with mayonnaise layer on top.
More Great Recipes: