If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Juicy, fresh peaches roasted and topped with honey meringue. —Brittany Barton
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 peach
- Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Pour honey in a small saucepan and slowly bring to a simmer over medium low heat. Allow to cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until it turns a golden brown. Once the honey is done, bring it over to your mixing bowl of egg whites.
- Using either a stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat eggs at medium speed in a large mixing bowl until frothy. Now with the mixer on high, very slowly stream in the honey mixture. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Set oven to broil. Place peaches skin side down in a baking dish. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Top each peach half with a scoop of meringue.