Author Notes: This is the easiest snack/appetizer to make; the peppadews are sold stemmed and seeded so all you have to do is stuff and eat. The basic recipe is simply soft goat cheese stuffed inside of peppadew peppers but you can mix anything that suits your taste into the cheese prior to stuffing the peppers. —Tony S
Serves 24 stuffed peppers
- 24 peppadew peppers
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese- at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped herbs of your choice- good additions are basil, flat leaf parsley, tarragon, mint, chives, or a mix
- Briskly mix goat cheese, feta, and herbs together. If mixture appears too stiff to pipe from a pastry bag or a large zip lock bag, mix in a touch of water to loosen mixture.
- Add mixture to a pastry bag or a large zip lock bag and snip one corner off to allow for piping.
- Pipe mixture into each pepper and place on a serving platter.
- If you wish, reserve some extra herbs when preparing the stuffing and sprinkle around the plate.