If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bacon. Kale. Tomato. Avocado. Multgrain Sprouted Bread. —Devon
tablespoon Olive Oil
Bread of your choice (I chose sprouted multigrain)
- 1. Heat Olive Oil in a pan with the Kale, put on medium-low heat and cover
- 2. Beat two eggs in a small bowl
- 3. Once Kale is soft and has significantly reduced pour the egg over the kale
- 4. Put bacon strips in a separate pan and flip as needed
- 5. Put bread in toaster and cut the avocado and tomato, making sure to monitor the egg/kale mixture and bacon
- 6. Spread the avocado on the toast and place the tomato slices and bacon. You can also add other items like onions or peppers if you would like
- 7. Once the eggs are fully cooked arrange them on one slice of the bread placing the other slice on top, cut and serve how you would like (Served above with Sweet Potato Home Fries)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe