If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet and sticky cinnamon and maple-flavored granola with toasted almonds, coconut, and dried cranberries. —Riley Wofford
Makes 6 cups
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Toss together the oats, wheat germ, maple syrup, vegetable oil, cinnamon, salt, almonds, and coconut and arrange in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and stir in the cranberries. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.