If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ripe fruit that you freeze as you like and need is so much better - and less expensive - than pre-packed grocery store options. Blitzed with a handful of ingredients, this dreamily pale peach coloured smoothie is mysteriously flavoured and tastes luxurious, while coming in at around $1 a glass. —Hayleilei
- 2 apricots
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rose petals
- 1 cardamom pod
- Halve your apricots and divide into four pieces - I use my hands for this, no need for a knife. Freeze overnight.
- Add frozen apricot pieces, yogurt, rose petals, and cardamom pod to your blender. Cover with water - about 3/4 cup.
- Depending on the ripeness of your apricots, add honey or agave syrup to taste.
- Blitz, sip.