If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blondies packed with hazelnuts and sweet caramel flavor! —Amy Lyons
- 2 1/2 cups raw coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups sprouted buckwheat flour (or additional coconut flour)
- 3/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husk
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1 cup soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 3/4 cups chopped yellow summer squash
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup raw hazelnut butter
- 1/3 cup raw coconut butter (not oil) warmed to liquid
- 3/4 cup chopped raw hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup soft medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- For the dough, in a food processor, combine the coconut flour, buckwheat flour, flax seed, psyllium husk, lucuma, dates and salt, and process until the dates are very finely chopped and it is all well combined.
- Add the vanilla, squash, coconut nectar, pecan butter, and coconut butter and process until smooth like dough. Mix in the chopped hazelnuts and dates.
- Press the blondies into a 1 1/2 inch square on a foil lined sheet pan. Place in the freezer until set (about an hour), then cut into 12 squares and enjoy! Store in the fridge.