If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich, indulgent, decadent raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake —Chichi
grams oreo cookies
grams melted butter
grams cream cheese
grams gelatine powder
milliliters whipping or double cream
grams white chocolate
grams pureed raspberries
grams whole raspberries
- Combine oreo cookies crumbs with melted butter in a bowl and press into base of round 6 inch cake tin. Chill in fridge whilst preparing filling
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwavable bowl and microwave at 30 second bursts stirring in between until chocolate has melted
- Whilst chocolate mixture cools, whisk together gelatine and water in a small bowl and allow gelatin to bloom. When the chocolate is at room temperature microwave bowl of gelatin for 15 seconds until melted. Whisk gelatin into chocolate mixture and set aside.
- Beat together mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Stir in melted chocolate mixture until smooth
- Whip cream in bowl of stand mixer until stiff peaks form and then gently fold in cheese mixture, followed by raspberry puree. Mix in whole raspberries.
- Pour filling onto oreo cookie base and smooth over top with spatula. Cover and put in fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight.
More Great Recipes: