If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have a blackberry bush planted this year but unfortunately I could pick only a handful of blackberries. Luckily the whole forest around this time is full of blackberries and we have picked a bowl full of them. In the supermarket blackberries are pricey so try searching in a forest! My food blog: www.studio93.nl —Chantal Gerrits
Makes 1 baking dish
tablespoons vanilla sugar
handful peeled and roasted hazelnuts
grams soft butter
tablespoon cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the blackberries gently in lukewarm water and check them well.
- Place the blackberries in a round baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar over the blackberries. Sometimes blackberries are to sour so you can use 1 tablespoon more if necessary.
- Chop the hazelnuts coarsely and add along with the oatmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the softened butter and knead until you have crumbs.
- Very tasty with yogurt or vanilla ice cream!