Author Notes: I have a blackberry bush planted this year but unfortunately I could pick only a handful of blackberries. Luckily the whole forest around this time is full of blackberries and we have picked a bowl full of them. In the supermarket blackberries are pricey so try searching in a forest! My food blog: www.studio93.nl —Chantal Gerrits
Makes: 1 baking dish
tablespoons vanilla sugar
handful peeled and roasted hazelnuts
grams soft butter
tablespoon cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the blackberries gently in lukewarm water and check them well.
- Place the blackberries in a round baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar over the blackberries. Sometimes blackberries are to sour so you can use 1 tablespoon more if necessary.
- Chop the hazelnuts coarsely and add along with the oatmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the softened butter and knead until you have crumbs.
- Very tasty with yogurt or vanilla ice cream!