If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a one pan wonder that cooks itself while you shower for work —vanessa green
- 4 pieces bacon, fried crispy
- 1/2 onion, fried til clear (in bacon fat)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 6 tablespoons tomato ketchup (I make my own and it's slightly spicy too so if not add some!)
- basil, torn
- 1/4 cup raw parmesan, shaved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- preheat oven to 350
- first fry your bacon crispy then your onions in the fat leftover. Put them on the bottom of your ban - I used the top of my le creuset smaller pan
- next mix the coconut milk, almond flour, tomato paste (and chilli), basil, salt and pepper and put that on as the next layer
- crack the four eggs evenly over the base
- bake 15-20min, or until the egg whites are no longer 'snotty' :)
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch