If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this recipe in Taste of Home magazine a few years back. I thought it was a bit too fussy, so changed some stuff out to make it more suitable for myself and my family. We all love it. —kimbaddd
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce (when Im lazy i omit the chili sauce)
- 2 cups frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (prepacked will save you some time-my leftovers go to my rabbits)
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425. Mix together the peanut butter, chili sauce and teriyaki sauce. Place chicken in a bowl, mix with half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture on pizza crust. Top with cheese and chicken. Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust in golden brown and topping is bubbly. Sprinkle with peanuts.
More Great Recipes: