If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect pick me up snack and alternative to energy bars. —Dee
Serves a crowd
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup hazelnut butter (can be made by blending hazelnuts in a strong blender or can be substituted with another nut/seed butter alternative)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup local, unpasturized honey
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a medium size bowl, mix nut butter, hemp hearts, oats, coconut, cacao powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Once dry ingredients are well mixed, begin to add honey and vanilla. Mix well until everything becomes stuck together into one big ball.
- Use your hands to break off pieces and roll into tennis ball size rounds. Store in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer.