If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and healthy alternative to the classic Chicken Noodle Soup. All you need it to throw all the ingredients in a slow cooker and you're done! —Megan Brooks
Yellow Onion, garlic, celery, carrots, chicken, chicken broth, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, tomato, salt, pepper,
- 1/2 Yellow onion, diced
- 1 Clove garlic, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced (can use rotisserie as well)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Smoked paprika
- 3 Fresh bay leaves
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- fresh ground pepper and kosher salt, to taste
- Add the above ingredients to crockpot and stir.
- Set to low for about 8 hours.