If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's quick & easy especially for those who work full time, Left-overs for lunch the next day tastes even better . —donna
Serves 6 people easily
- 1 pound Your choice of Pasta Penne, Rotelle, Elbow, etc
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup white NY sharp cheese diced in pieces
- 2 large cans favorite Tuna Fish packed in water & drained
- 2 packets Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Boil your choice of pasta for 8-10 minutes. Drain & rinse under cold water, drain again. Place in large mixing bowl. Mix Good Seasons Italian mix as package directed & pour over pasta, add all remaining ingredients & mix well to blend everything. Dinner is done, lunch is ready. Serve with favorite choice of French or Italian loaf of bread.
- Note: Do not cut tomatoes (of any kind) with the same knife that you will be cutting any type of cheese with. This is a cross contamination field. Substitute: In place of Tuna, you can use shrimp, lobster, crab meat, chicken, ham, the choice is yours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch