If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon local, unpasturized honey
- 1 wooden skewer
- Peel banana and cut one inch of the bottom off. Insert the wooden skewer into the middle of the banana. Place the banana on a waxed line paper and into the freezer and let freeze.
- Pour 1/4 Cup of the mini dark chocolate chips and the cacao nibs into a shallow bowl.. Set the bowl aside.
- Place the remaining 1/4 Cup of the dark chocolate into a large, shallow metal bowl. In a small pot, boil water and bring to a simmer. Place metal bowl overtop the simmering water and whisk vigorously as chocolate melts.
- Dip the top half of the frozen banana in the melted chocolate and into the chocolate/cocoa nib mixture.
- Spread honey on the lower half of the banana and sprinkle the shredded coconut over the honey.
- Set the banana back on the wax paper-lined and freeze for two hours.