If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet samosas! —MarieGlobetrotter
- 10 brick pastry sheets
- 10 red plums
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1/2 cup gr ricotta
- 4 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- Vanilla extract
- Oil for frying
- Rinse the plums, remove the pit and cut in four. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the plums and one tbsp of honey. Stir well and crystallize for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Take the brick pastry sheets and cut each of them into four strips of equal width and length. Place one tablespoon of the plum mixture on each strip and form the samosas (you can easily find the instructions online)
- For the dip, simply whisk together the ricotta, 1 tbsp of honey, a few drops of vanilla extract and the greek yoghurt. Set in the fridge.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry each samosa for 5 minutes (I’ve tried baking them in the oven as well and it worked). Wipe off the excess oil. Eat warm with the dip.