If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With tailgating season in full swing, we know that football fans are usually tempted to fill up each weekend with burgers, nachos, beer, etc. That’s why Sam Stephens, Quaker's Creative Oatmeal Officer, created some football-inspired recipes that are an alternative way to enjoy the delicious tastes/flavors of tailgating season and make it a bit easier to avoid the more indulgent pre-game treats.
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup prepared Quaker Steel Cut Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled crispy bacon
- 1 tablespoon low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon diced, fresh chives
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare Quaker Steel Cut Oatmeal as directed
- Top with cheddar cheese, bacon and Greek yogurt
- Sprinkle with fresh chives, season and enjoy!