If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Protein, an important nutrient for proper functioning of the body must be in an adequate amount in our body.
Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of protein is....
- 46 grams for women (19 to 70 years)
- 56 grams for men (19 to 70 years)
In which eatable you find protein into its required level?
Answer: It's Chicken, if you are Non- Vegetarian (like me :)). Each 100 gm of it gives 30 gms of protein.
Keeping its health benefits in mind, an idea of unique chicken recipe clicks in my mind.
You might have gone through many chicken cuisines, right?
But, have you ever heard like "Chicken with honey" (not your partner :p).
I don't think so you have ever tasted this!
Let me reveal my favorite recipe "Honey-Brushed and Grilled Chicken Thighs".
Want to know from whom I got inspired? It's Marion's Thai Book that made me to try new cuisines. I loved Pad Thai recipe by Marion's Kitchen.
Why don't you try her recipes. Enjoy mouth watering dish!
teaspoon Garlic Powder
teaspoon Chilli Powder
teaspoon Ground Cumin
teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
teaspoon Cider Vinegar
- First mix above listed first-six ingredients in a large bowl. Then, add chicken to bowl and toss it well.
- Take broiler pan coated with cooking spray and broil chicken for about 5 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine honey with vinegar and stir it well. Remove chicken from oven and brush 1/4 cup of honey mixture on chicken. Again broil chicken for about 1 minute.
- After a minute, take out chicken from oven and brush the remaining honey mixture on it. Again broil it for a minute.