If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are some delicious chocolate chip cookies, mine were in the oven a tad too long. So make sure that doesn't happen to yours.
I am trying to perfect this recipe, I want my cookies to taste exactly like the ones you can buy in Sainsbury's. I think they're four for 1 pound.. So cheap.. So delicious. But still, try to make your own cookies! —Naomi Stacia
Makes: 12 large cookies
teaspoon baking powder
grams caster sugar
grams normal sugar
grams dark chocolate
grams white chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 170C/335F.
- Chop your chocolate in small peaces and if you want to, you can also make the cranberries and almonds a bit smaller.
- Now slowly melt the butter in a small sauce pan. While that is melting you mix together the flour, baking powder, caster sugar, normal sugar, salt and eggs. And when the butter is melted you add this as well. Your dough should be sticky! It's not like your normal shortbread biscuit dough.
- Then just leave that for a few seconds to cool down. Because if you add the chocolate too early it will melt because of the hot butter. Divide the dough in two, one for the white chocolate and cranberries and one for the dark chocolate and almonds. Make sure that not all the chocolate is in one place.
- Then make little lumps of dough and put them on baking paper. make sure you've got enough space between this little lumps because the cookies will grow in size! Leave the cookies in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes and then let them cool down for at least 15 minutes. They will fall apart if you want to eat them immediately.