If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 can tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Japanese rice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Filling: Mix tuna and mayonnaise.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of rice onto plastic wrap and flatten rice. In the middle, place filling on top of the rice. Pull plastic wrap together to shape into a ball.
- Under lower to medium low heat, grill each onigiri in a pan with butter until all sides form a crispy crust.
- Brush all sides with soy sauce and re-fry all sides (30 secs per side) until crispy. Be careful as it burns quickly!