If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple to make, these deliciously moreish mint chocolate fudge bars have no nasty additives and are gluten-free and dairy-free. —Paleo With Mrs P
- 50 grams Raw Chocolate
- 6 Whole Medjool Dates, de-stoned
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- In to a food processor place all your ingredients (leave 6-7 almonds spare) and blitz until fully combined and sticky in texture (this might take 2 -3 minutes as the nuts break down. Persevere and give your machine a little rest every so often!)
- Scoop mixture out in to a square cake tin or baking tray and firmly press down
- On top sprinkle remaining almonds (chopped) and some extra fresh mint (optional)
- Place in the freezer for 1 hr and then remove, chop in to squares and store in the fridge until time to serve