If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon culinary lavender
- 4 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- To infuse the milk, heat the milk and lavender buds in a saucepan until just boiling. Remove from heat and allow it to cool to room temperature (10-15 minutes). Strain the milk and discard the lavender buds.
- In a large saucepan, bring rice, honey, salt, and the infused milk to a boil over medium-high. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 25 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender and pudding is creamy. in vanilla, cream and butter.
- Cook constantly stirring for 5 minutes. Taste, adding additional honey as desired. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- To serve, add toppings such as nuts, dried or fresh fruits or cinnamon if desired.
More Great Recipes: Desserts