If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These parfaits are easy to make, are slightly sweet with a tart kick, and feel indulgent like pumpkin pie, but without the guilt that comes with it. —Melodie Hoke
Makes 2 large or 4 small parfaits
Pumpkin Spice Yogurt
- 2 cups unsweetened yogurt of choice (vegan or dairy)
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Quick Apple-Peach Compote
- 2 apples, chopped into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 peach, chopped into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt 1/2 tsp. of the coconut oil. Add the apples and peaches and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the remaining 1/2 tsp. of coconut oil and continue to cook until tender and brown, about 5-10 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir pumpkin purée into yogurt until blended. Add maple syrup and spices and continue to stir until thoroughly combined.
- To assemble parfaits, pour yogurt into a glass jar or tall drinking glass, top with compote and any additional desired toppings like chopped nuts, toasted coconut or granola. Then repeat until the jar is filled to the top. sprinkle with desired toppings and enjoy!