If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 tomatos
- 2 cups of green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100 smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 pinch salt and ground pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 3 minutes until both are tender and golden. Add the bacon and, stirring constantly, let it fry a little and release their flavor. Then add the ripe tomatoes and coarsely chopped 1 c. of sugar. Season with salt and pepper and add the oregano and mint. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes but go stirring or shaking the pan occasionally. Meanwhile, prepare the green beans and cut off his ends and then in half lengthwise. The earliest can only put entire removing the tips. Join now to sautéed tomato, water and green beans and basil leaves and increase the temperature to medium heat. Cook for 7/8 minutes or until you notice it is "al dente".
- Halfway through cooking add the eggs to poach. Correct the seasoning and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side