If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick and easy recipe for Superfood Crunch Protein balls are super crunchy, delicious and packed with powerful protein and nutritious superfoods. They’re perfect for your pre/post workout snack, your little one’s afternoon snack, a healthy lift during your mid-afternoon slump at work or a breakfast on the run. Best of all, they’re gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and refined sugar free! —greenqueen
Makes: 12-15 balls
cup pitted Medjool dates (about 8 – 9 pieces, roughly chopped)
cup Holy Crap Dragon’s Blend
cup almond meal/almond flour (blanched or not)
tablespoon raw cacao powder
tablespoon maple syrup (Grade B if you can find)
tablespoon each of desiccated coconut, cacao powder, almond meal for rolling (optional)
- In a food processor, whiz dates until it forms a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz until the mixture starts to form a ball.
- Pull off golf ball-sized portions, then roll between slightly wet hands.
- Roll in coconut, cacao, and almond or leave it as is.
- Keep stored in airtight container or jar in the fridge for at least two weeks.