If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This plate is ideal for a cold rainy day! It is the best thing to prepare when you need comfort food. —Elena Sbokou
- 500 grams pork belly, diced in small bites
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper , chopped
- 1 small chilli pepper
- 500 grams borlotti beans
- 2 red onions, diced
- 250 grams chopped tomatoes (canned)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil and add the pork belly bites. Sautee the pork bites for 4-5 minutes. Then, add the onion and the peppers. Stir all the ingredients to combine them well.
- Add the tomatoes and and stir again. Season well with the smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Add 1/2 lt of hot water and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately with sourdough bread.
- If you want to level up this plate, chop a pork sausage inside or some smoked bacon strips!