If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brown sugar and butter top store-bought graham crackers for a cookie that's short on time and big on flavour. —Adena Leigh
cup brown sugar
cup unsalted butter
cup roasted slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add sugar and mix.
- Place graham crackers on wax paper. Sprinkle roasted almonds on dry graham cracker.
- Pour sugar mix on graham cookie + almonds.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.