If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut oil, butter and white chocolate make this pretty popcorn taste as good as it looks. —Adena Leigh
Makes 1 big bowl of popcorn
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- Coconut oil (use equal amount to package oil recommendation)
- 1 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Follow the package instructions to pop kernels on the stove top in coconut oil, using a large pot (the biggest one you have!).
- Add bag of white chocolate chips and butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in microwave in 15-second intervals until ingredients are almost fully melted. Remove from microwave and stir ingredients until they are fully melted. Add salt and mix.
- Pour white chocolate mixture over popcorn and mix to incorporate. Pour in sprinkles while mixture is still damp and mix.