If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pork, turkey, chicken. It doesn’t matter. There’s only one sure way to get the crispiest cutlets, and that’s a combination of flour, eggs, and Panko breadcrumbs. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 pound turkey, pork, or chicken cutlets, pounded to about 1/4 inch thick
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ~2 cups flour
- 1-2 eggs, beaten
- ~2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- ~1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Lay meat out on a cutting board and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Dip cutlet in flour and shake off excess. Next, dip in egg mixture and let excess drip off. Lastly dip into breadcrumbs and make sure it’s completely covered. Transfer back to cutting board. Repeat with remaining cutlets.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat until dropping a little bit of water causes it to sizzle. Add cutlets, working in batches if needed, and fry until crispy and brown (about 3-4 minutes). Flip and repeat on other side. Add more oil if needed before next batch.
- Transfer cooked cutlets to plate with paper towel to drain out some oil. Serve immediately.