If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love deviled eggs but I especially like dressing them up and making my own variations. There’s so much to more to fill with than just the plain ole’ egg yolk, mayo, mustard —Domenica Berman
tablespoon grainy mustard
tablespoon pickled onions
sprigs thyme or rosemary or both
teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
teaspoon goat cheese
- peel eggs, halve and scoop out yolks
- chop some of your herbs making sure to leave a couple of sprigs for garnish
- add mustard, olive oil and goat cheese and mash
- refill egg halves w/ the mix (baby spoons are great)
- top each egg w/ a sprinkle of pepper, a pickled onion or two, a couple of capers and a nice little sprig of herbacious greens of your choice