If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These pumpkin waffles don’t just taste amazing, they get you into the Fall spirit! —fitlexyskitchen
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 30 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 dash Salt
- In a bowl mix all ingredients until well incorporated, set aside.
- Heat waffle iron on medium heat and PAM spray. Scoop ¼ cup of the batter into the waffle iron and cook until lightly brown.
- Top with whip cream, chopped pecans, and syrup. Enjoy!