If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by @JennEatsFood —Oishii Moments
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup cabbage kimchi, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken breast, shredded
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix kimchi and shredded chicken together. This way, any slight kimchi juice will be absorbed by the chicken.
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place tortilla open face on the pan. On one side of the tortilla; add kimchi, chicken, cheese, sesame oil, and salt & pepper (to taste). Fold tortilla in half and cook until one side starts to turn golden brown (about 2 minutes per side). Once browned on one side, flip to the other side to brown.
- Slice into wedges and serve with a dollop of sour cream!