If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gluten free recipe works great as a tortilla replacement. You can season it with sweet or savory herbs depending on what your using it for! —Kristina's Cooking
Serves 2-6 depending on thickness
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 2 teaspoons Unsalted Butter
- Get a skillet hot on medium heat and add 1 teaspoon of the butter.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer, until it is all combined into a thick batter.
- Ladle some batter onto the hot skillet and spread out into a thin circle as if you were making pancakes.
- Brown on both sides (approximately 2 minutes each side) and enjoy!