If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Most people tend to think of turkey meatballs being dry and flavorless. This recipe is not the case! Whole eggs keep them juicy, diverse spices will linger on your palate, and sauteing them lightly in olive oil locks in all the delicious flavors with a crispy crunch. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/3 Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Pressed)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup Panko Flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Olive Oil (For Sauteing)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix together with hands or fork until evenly incorporated.
- On a few paper plates use a 1” scooper to make 25 even meatballs. Over medium high heat in a large skillet heat, pour a touch of olive oil and spread around with a napkin to coat the pan.
- Working in a few batches (depending on your skillet size), place meatballs on the hot skillet and cover with lid for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Turn meatballs to brown other side and cover with lid for an additional 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish, repeat with the remaining meatballs. Enjoy!