If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- The day before: In a bowl, mix together olive oil, rosemary, sea salt, and black pepper. Spread mixture all over the pork and let marinade in refrigerator overnight.
- Before baking, let pork sit in room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven for 400°F. Pan sear all sides of the pork until browned. Put pork in oven to roast for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F-160°F.
- Let pork rest at least 10 minutes before carving.
- Make sauce: On medium-low heat, melt butter and add garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant (not burnt). Drizzle over pork tenderloin and serve.