If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is good stuff! Creamy avocado dressing with a little zing from the jalapeño pepper.
#Not Mine!!! I just want to have it in my recipe book in FOOD52 website.
Taken from: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/04/zesty-avocado-cilantro-buttermilk.html —Mayco Lafleche
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 Small jalapeno, seeds removed, leave them in if you want it spicy.
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 medium haas avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. For a thinner dressing add more buttermilk, for a thicker dip use less.
More Great Recipes: Condiments