If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is so simple and easy you might not realize it is good enough for company until you actually do it. Best when all ingredients are very fresh. You can use sun dried tomato pesto also. —Starmade
Serves as many as necessary
- 1 fresh fish, fileted, 1-2 pounds depending how many you are serving. I like sea bass; red snapper or flounder could work too.
- 1/3 cup or more or less basil pesto (vary to suit quantities of other ingredients)
- lime juice, a few drops
- whatever you have on hand of small fresh okra, mushrooms (cut in quarters if large), grape or cherry tomatoes in interesting colors, cubed summer squash, green onions, or other veg
- Preheat oven to 350. Place vegetables in bowl, cutting up any that need cutting, and toss with about half the pesto.
- Smear fish with the rest of the pesto. Place in baking pan and squeeze a few drops lime juice over. If the pan is large and the fish is smaller you can place the veg around it. If you are feeding a crowd and using a larger amount of fish put fish and veg in separate pans.
- Bake about 15-20 min. till fish is done.