If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple and very traditional mudcake we do here in Sweden. This is the first cake everyone here learns to do and you should do that as well.
For more recipes follow my profile or check out my blog http://xrigo.for.me —Carolina Rigo
- 150 grams Butter
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Vanillia extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Flour
- Set the oven to 175 degrees
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Let it cool.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add the sugar. Whisk until it becomes fluffy. Then pour in the cocoa and vanilla sugar and the melted butter, and finally pour in the flour
- Spread batter in a greased and floured baking tin.
- Bake the cake in the bottom of the oven for 15-20 minutes, no longer. The cake should be loose in the middle. Allow the cake to cool and then put it in the refrigerator about ½ -1 hour. Aim possibly over a little icing sugar just before the cake is served.