If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The lovely combination of whiskey, citrus, mint, and kombucha come together in one tasty drink that is full of life and good energies. —Tasty Plan
Food52 Review: When I originally read this I thought that the mixture of flavors would be a bit too much when combined, but they all married together really nicely. The kombucha lends its effervescence to the drink, but doesn't overpower it. I personally like to nibble on mint in drinks, so I didn't mind that this drink wasn't strained. It wasn't too sweet, and the acid really stood out and went together nicely with the whiskey. This drink is something I could see myself drinking in the summer because it's very refreshing. —Sarahgreenbean
- 4 ounces kombucha
- 2 ounces whiskey of choice
- 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon honey or agave
- Juice from half a lemon
- Ice cubes
- Thinly slice mint leaves. Place in bottom of serving glass with juice of half a lemon and several drops of honey or agave.
- Using a mortar, mash for several seconds.
- Add kombucha, whiskey, and ice cubes. Stir and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails