If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Developed for a fundraiser supper and sponsored by Casamigos Tequila, it was a thrown together and realized it was missing "something"! That something was the Jack Rudy Cocktail Company's Tonic Elixir/Syrup. JRCC is the key ingredient. A non carbonated tonic typically added to a gin and tonic with he addition of soda water for the fizz. A terrific add in for this new classic. —Will morin
Makes 3 drinks
- 3 pieces Sugar cubes
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 bunches Orange slices
- 1/2 ounce Crime de cacao
- 3/4 ounce Sweet vermouth
- 5 ounces Casamigos Anejo Tequila (aged)
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 ounce Jack Rudy Cocktail Company Tonic (charleston sc)
- In shaker, muddle orange sugar and bitters
- Add sweet vermouth, crime de cacao, and tequila
- Add handful of ice and shake vigorously.
- fill rocks glass with ice, strain shaker over ice,
- Float an ounce of Jack Rudy Tonic Syrup over the rocks glass. (Important that Jack Rudy is used and NOT carbonated tonic water. This is not a carbonated beverage)
- Garnish with orange and cherry
- If necessary a splash of water may be added.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail