If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 mint leaves, torn
- 2 ounces rum (traditionally Trinidadian or Guyanese -- we like Banks 5 Island, which is a blend of both of those and 3 others.)
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Angostura bitters
- Place torn mint in the bottom of a glass and muddle gently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, top up with crushed ice, and swizzle vigorously until the glass frosts (about 15 to 20 seconds).
- Top up with additional fresh crushed ice to mound the glass, and float liberally with bitters. The drink should have a clear barrier between red on top (bitters), white (rum), and green (mint).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails