Author Notes: A creative twist on the classic Ramos Gin Fizz, this drink combines tangerine and elderflower for a refreshing floral citrus flavor. Excellent served with brunch or on its own, the little bit of extra work it takes to make is well worth it. Originally inspired by a roll of Mixology Dice (gin, elderflower liqueur, agave, tangerine, citrus bitters), it's become one of our favorites. —TwoTumbleweeds
ounce tangerine juice (freshly squeezed if possible)
ounce elderflower liqueur
dashes grapefruit bitters
chilled club soda
- In large cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients except club soda.
- Shake vigorously for 25 seconds. Dry shaking (without ice) incorporates the egg white with the other ingredients and gives the drink its nice, frothy texture.
- Add ice and shake for 30 seconds more.
- Strain mixture into a chilled 8-oz. highball glass.
- Gently top with club soda, garnish, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: