If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mango flesh with coconut milk and a twist of lime. —Concetta Smith
- 13.5 ounces 1 can light or regular coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 14 ounces frozen mango flesh (usually one package)
- 4 ounces rum or 5 oz.coconut rum
- 1 lime- 1/2 for juice and 1/2 garnish
- Place rum, coconut milk, almond milk, 1/2 lime juice and mango flesh in a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into serving container or glasses. Add one lime slice for each glass as garnish. Drink. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail