If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am a creator of cocktails and this one became an instant favorite. I wanted to make a comforting coffee drink one could enjoy after dinner, before dinner, or even as a desert. —Jennifer Knott
Makes one cocktail
- 1 ounce Tia Maria
- 1 ounce Cabo Wabo Diablo
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Cream Liqueur
- 1 ounce Brewed Cofee
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- Add all ingredients to shaker, add ice and shake vigorously. Serve up in martini glass.
- Optional: Garnish with coarse ground coffee beans or cacao nibs or shaved chocolate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: