If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A drink inspired by long nights offshore fishing when you need a drink to warm your soul with the cold saltwater spray in the air. —Justin Bazar
- 1.5 ounces Rittenhouse Rye
- 1.5 ounces Ramazzotti (Italian Amaro)
- 1 piece Lemon Peel
- 1 dash Kosher Salt
- Muddle salt and lemon peel in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice
- Add both the Rye and Ramazzotti
- Garnish with fresh lemon peel
More Great Recipes: Cocktails