If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A lighter and somewhat refreshing take on a classic. —Spiritof LosAngeles
- 2 ounces Fine Gin
- 3/4 ounce Antica Carpano Vermouth
- 3/4 ounce Cocchi Americano Apertif
- 1 Luxardo Marischino Cherry
- Combine ingredients in metal shaker.
- Add ice. Stir 2 minutes.
- Strain into favorite glass.
- Garnish with cherry and small amount of cherry syrup.
- Yes. It's good, isn't it?
More Great Recipes: