If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When asked to create a signature cocktail for my Finnish born, Canadian raised, American citizen friend's 50th birthday party, I came up with The Colleague. She tends to tell great stories and when work associates are part of the tale, they are usually referred to as "my Colleague". The vodka is a nod to her heritage; the maple syrup and brand specific "splash" to her childhood; the good feeling after drinking one of these martinis to her citizenship and friends. Enjoy. —Antoinette
- 2 ounces Grapefruit juice (preferably Trader Joe's)
- 2 ounces Finlandia vodka
- 1/2 ounce pure maple syrup
- Splash Canada Dry ginger ale
- Combine grapefruit juice, maple syrup and vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake it well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with a heavy splash of Canada Dry ginger ale. Garnish with a candied ginger skewer.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails