If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Quirky Girl Cocktail is a little sweet, a little sour, and very quirky. It's a killer combination of blueberry, lemon, lavender simple syrup, and vodka that is sure to cleanse any palette. —Stephanie
Makes 2 generous cocktails
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, crushed
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces lavender simple syrup
- Add lemon juice, blueberries, and water to a mesh strainer over a bowl. Press down on the mixture to extract as much juice as possible.
- In a cocktail shaker, or you can use two pint glasses, add lemon and blueberry juice, vodka, and lavender simple syrup.
- Shake and serve over ice. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh lavender if available.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail