If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer's bounty in a glass... preserved. —Your Other Mom
Peaches, Pama Liqueur
- 1/2 Very ripe unpeeled peach, halved and pitted. The riper, the better. Brown spots OK
- 1/4 ounce Pama (Pomegranate liqueur)
- Place the half peach, cut side up, in a rocks glass. Pour in the Pama, muddle well to release peach juice and mix it with the Pama, but do not macerate.
- Fill glass with shaved or crushed ice.
Good vodka (cold), Seltzer or sparkling water, Fresh Summer Berries
- 2 ounces cold Vodka
- 1 splash Seltzer or sparkling water
- 3 Fresh summer berries (I prefer raspberries, but any summer berry will do)
- Pour cold vodka over the shaved ice.
- Stir gently, with stir stick just above peach in bottom of glass. This will leave the drink nice and clear, but still reach those muddled juices.
- Add a splash of seltzer or sparkling water
- Garnish with the 3 berries. Cheers!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: